Büşra Bıçakcı assists many well-known international and domestic companies and provides legal support in every field and at every stage of intellectual property, media and entertainment law, especially for the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights and the elimination of risks arising from copyright and advertising law.
She handles complex lawsuits in areas such as trademark, design, patent, unfair competition, and product liability.
Büşra Bıçakcı, who has significant experience assisting clients to deal with contracts regarding intellectual property and copyrights, successfully carries out many difficult negotiation processes and also contributes to M&A processes of companies in her own field.
She supports managing international and domestic client portfolios, developing strategies specific to clients’ business dynamics. She assists clients with a full spectrum of intellectual property, copyright and advertising issues and advises on rights and disputes related to intellectual property, copyright, advertising, domain names and unfair competition.
Büşra Bıçakcı supports a wide range of international and local clients most notably in the sectors of social media, information and technology, medicine and food supplements, fashion, food and beverage, hygiene, cosmetics, advertising and media, stage and visual arts and literature.
- Istanbul Bar Association (2016)
- LL.M. European and International Business Law, Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) (2022)
- Second University, Anadolu University, Brand Communication (2015)
- Contracts and Commercial Law (Europe and United Kingdom) Training Program, Cambridge Law Studio (2016)
- LL.B. Law, Marmara University, Faculty of Law (2015)
- Erasmus Student Exchange Program, University of Paris (V) Sorbonne (2013-2014)
- Turkey Tennis Federation
- Yoga Alliance