Ece supports clients to register, protect and enforce their intellectual and industrial property rights at every stage, and to implement strategies for the Turkish market, in line with local commercial dynamics.
Ece specializes in advising clients on conflicts regarding intellectual and industrial property law particularly copyright, trademarks, patents, utility models, and designs. Ece also has extensive experience in commercial disputes related to unfair competition, know-how, trade secrets, IT law, confidential information, advertising regulations, reputation management, and contractual breaches.
Ece supports clients to negotiate and draft agreements that protect or dispose of their intellectual property rights, such as usage licenses, ownership assignments and coexistence arrangements, letters of consent, and trade secrets.
Ece has extensive experience of litigating and lawsuit process management in various Courts, including especially the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and the High Court. Ece supports clients to use a range of tools to protect their rights, such as filing infringement, invalidation, and non-declaratory judgment lawsuits.
She advises and represents a broad range of domestic and foreign clients, operating in sectors such as advertising, communications, technology, online marketing, food and beverage, textile, automotive, cosmetics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, retail, manufacturing, and energy.
- Istanbul Bar Association (2010)
- Turkish Patent and Trademark Office, Patent Attorney (2009)
- Turkish Patent and Trademark Office, Trademark Attorney (2009)
- Istanbul Bilgi University, LL.M. in Economy Law -Approved masters thesis on “The Restrictions on Trademark Right” (2019)
- University of Vienna, Erasmus Student Exchange Program during LL.M. (2016-2017)
- Ankara University, Faculty of Law (2008)