Moroglu Arseven wishes to hire a “Billing Specialist” to join the firm’s administrative team.
Role description and responsibilities
- Assisting preparation of time and expense reports, actively participating in pre-billing procedures by issuing draft bills and invoices,
- Providing active support for processing, issuing and delivering final bills, receipts and invoices when required by superiors,
- Participating in client communications and screening and keeping accurate record of accounts, billing and payments data in the Firm’s record management systems,
- Supporting preparation of detailed financial reports under guidance of superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related fields,
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accountancy, finance or billing position in a credible institution,
- Good command of MS Excel and Word is a must. Logo data processing, management and reporting knowledge is an asset,
- Keen eye for details with a strong analytical skill, proactive and result oriented,
- Strong communication, including, writing, speaking and active listening,
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing.
To apply, please email a CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number on the mail subject.