Başak works mainly at the point of resolution of disputes arising from employment law. She supports clients in the initiation and termination processes of the employment relationship. She contributes to the determination of the rights and obligations of employees and employers in company restructuring processes such as mergers and acquisitions.
Başak, who is mainly involved in the preparation stages of employment contracts, notices of termination, mutual termination agreements, warnings, and protocols, also supports the litigation team in mediation and court processes. In addition, she answers clients’ daily questions, and prepares memorandums on current legal developments regarding employment and social security legislation.
Başak has two publications published in the field of criminal law and her experience in this field provides an advantage in the litigation processes.
- Istanbul Bar Association (2020)
- LL.B. Law, Özyeğin University, Faculty of Law (2019)
- Özyeğin University (Law of Contracts)
- Özyeğin University (Current Affairs in Industrial Property Law)
- Özyeğin University (Current Problems in European Union Law and International Human Rights Law)
- Özyeğin University (Health Law)
- Saint Benoît French High School Alumni Association