Sena Bulut supports the team especially in domestic and foreign capital companies’ requests on corporate consultancy and in commercial and corporate law matters including due diligence examination during their merger and acquisition transactions.
In addition, she carries out her works within the framework of the client companies’ general assembly procedures, the preparation of their corporate documents, the examination of their commercial contracts, and the necessary legal research pursuant to corporate consultancy and compliance with the legislation.
Bulut mainly contributes to the resolution of client companies’ legal requests operating in the real estate, food, energy, trade, and technology sectors.
- Istanbul Bar Association (2022)
- L.B Law, Galatasaray University, Faculty of Law (2021)
- Swiss European Mobility Program University of Geneva (2020-2021) Fall Semester
- Galatasaray University Alumni Association
- Saint Benoit High School Alumni Association