Pursuant to Turkey’s Ministry of Interior’s letter of approval numbered 4720 and dated 24 July 2020, the deadline for all association declarations, notifications, and general assembly meetings which have been postponed to 31 July 2020 are extended until 31 October 2020. Accordingly;
- The association declarations and notifications are required to be submitted until 31 October 2020.
- The general assembly meetings of associations are required to be held within the time period mentioned below:
- Within 30 days as of 31 October 2020 for associations without any branch office,
- Within 30 days as of 31 October 2020 for branch offices of an association,
- Within the time determined for associations with a branch office, upon adoption of the board of directors’ resolution on adjournment of the meeting in accordance with the constitution of the association after the general assembly meetings of branch offices are convened.
Please see this link for the relevant letter of approval (only available in Turkish).